CAREERS AT WISTERIA
What would it be like to make the world a better place by helping sell products of beauty and meaning? In a career at Wisteria, that's exactly what you'll be tasked with doing. Every day we work to connect artisans around the world with our customers, non-profits, and employees, doing our little part to create a mutually beneficial worldwide community. If you like that idea and think of yourself as innovative, creative, collaborative, and kind towards others, you might just find a home at Wisteria.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Automate processes.
- Develop new features for the website.
- Test, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
- Document changes and write internal user documentation.
- Create or edit HTML/CSS for web page and email templates based on a visual design.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate for the Programmer role at Wisteria will have the following experiences:
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP APIs, JSON and XML.
- Broad general knowledge of computers and networks.
- Driven by innate curiosity and desire to learn.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Excellent communicator.
LOCATIONThe position is based in the Dallas-Ft Worth area and at Wisteria Headquarters in Farmer’s Branch, TX.
COMPENSATIONA competitive compensation package consisting of a base salary and profit sharing will be offered, including medical, dental, and other benefits.
CONTACT DETAILSContact Phyllis Glickman at PGlickman@wisteria.com. Please provide a resume and cover letter with your submission.
ECOMMERCE MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Wisteria is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic professional for the position of eCommerce Marketing Associate. The person in this role will assist in eCommerce and marketing strategy, website content management, buying behavior analysis, and other data analysis initiatives.
This person must be a tech savvy individual who has experience with eCommerce and retail operations. This position reports to the Director of eCommerce.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Maintain accurate product information and images on website and upload new content
- Execute website promotions including promo codes, discount pricing and communicating promotion calendar to internal departments
- Track and measure email campaign and promotion performance
- Prepare monthly reports on website analytics and operations
- Assist in the development and execution of various marketing and eCommerce strategies
- Work with all internal departments to insure consistency and accuracy of website
- Other duties as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate for the eCommerce Marketing Associate role at Wisteria will have the following experiences:
- 2+ years of eCommerce and/or retail marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business, with significant exposure to marketing and eCommerce strategy
- Strong familiarity with Internet tools and technologies, including email service providers, shopping cart software, search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, etc.
- Strong Proficiency in MSFT Office tools, including strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access and tools for presentation of data and trends
- Experience with reporting and tracking in Google Analytics
- Some working knowledge of HTML and other related Internet tools
- Exposure to online marketing, with an emphasis on eCommerce content management
- Organized and detail oriented
- Goal drive, self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to deal with ambiguity and determine direction
- Eager to learn, excited to conquer challenges and seeks opportunity
The position is based in the Dallas-Ft Worth area at Wisteria Headquarters in Farmers Branch, TX.
A competitive compensation package consisting of a base salary and profit sharing will be offered, including medical, dental, and other benefits.
Contact Phyllis Glickman at PGlickman@wisteria.com. Please provide a resume and cover letter with your submission.
If you would love to sell furniture and home decor for a company that wants to make the world a better place, Wisteria may have a spot for you. We need full-time and part-time associates who match our sense of style to sell products of beauty and meaning in our twenty-thousand square-foot retail store. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person (on the corner of Mockingbird and Cedar Springs, just south of Love Field).
Wisteria, a growing and dynamic catalog, website and retail store of antiques and decorative items for the home and garden, is searching for energetic, professional, and dedicated Interns for the following departments: Merchandising, Product Design and Development, Finance, Visual Merchandising, or an exceptional entrepreneurial business mind for possible internship with our Leadership. The successful candidate will possess strong organizational, communication skills, and a creative spirit. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please send your resume to email@example.com.