CAREERS AT WISTERIA
At Wisteria, we’re always searching for unique finds and that extends to our team members as well. We curate treasures found around the globe, while at the same time finding a way to help make the world a better place. We love meeting people who want to do the same and consider themselves innovative, creative, collaborative, and gracious toward others.
We believe every home tells a story; that each piece should have personal meaning to help consumers express their unique style. If you like that idea and have your own story to share, you just might find a home at Wisteria.
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a resourceful eCommerce merchant that strives for perfection in all you do? Do you love data, facts, analytics, and problem solving but also have the heart of a merchant? If so, click this link to tell us know who you are and to get that conversation started: http://www.cindexinc.com/c/72F71A
Wisteria, a home décor retailer headquartered in Farmer’s Branch, Texas is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be suited for this position if you:
- Embrace the role of executing and delivering results through digital marketing and web site optimization.
- Are comfortable being accountable and holding others accountable.
- Thrive managing multiple projects at once.
- Can work with a strong attention to detail and exactness.
- Can balance subjective and objective analysis in response to events or problems
- Can deal with ambiguity and determine direction.
- Can work effectively under accelerated time frames.
- Can adapt quickly to change in priorities.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Manage eCommerce department and associates
- Collaborate with creative and merchandising departments to ensure execution of all digital marketing initiatives
- Strategize and execute daily email marketing initiatives
- Manage and optimize web site functionality
- Research and present opportunities to improve eCommerce department
Experience and degrees:
We are looking more for the right person than a person with a list of degrees or experience, however, it may be helpful to be that right person if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce and/or digital marketing, retail focus preferred
- Experience in email marketing strategy and ESP platforms
- Experience with segmenting, optimization, knowledge of ROI and best practices
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML and back-end navigation; experience in NetSuite is a plus
- Knowledge of web site optimization and web merchandising
- Knowledge of retargeting, Facebook ads, Google AdWords, and other forms of digital marketing
- Experience in SEO strategy and keyword optimization
- Interest in retail and home furnishings industry
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office, internet tools and technologies
Wisteria strives to make the world a better place by creating beauty and meaning and we are looking for someone who shares this passion.
If what you’ve read up till now is exciting to you and you can’t wait to start, here’s what to do next:
Visit http://www.cindexinc.com/c/72F71A to start the application process. After you fill out the survey, you will prompted to attach a current resume. If you have any questions, please use the contact information below.
Job Type: Full-time
Marketing: 2 years
eCommerce: 2 years
Design Sales Associate
Wisteria is looking to hire experienced full-time and part time associates who match our sense of style to sell products with beauty and meaning in our retail stores.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 1-2 years of experience assisting homeowners with the creation of beautiful and inviting home spaces.
- Luxury Retail, a plus
- Passion for great design.
- In constant search for inspiration.
- Drive to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
The position is based at the Wisteria Outlet on Midway Road (just north of LGJ).
Contact Phyllis Glickman at PGlickman@wisteria.com. Please provide a resume and cover letter with your submission.
After submitting your resume, please take a brief moment to respond to our quick survey here.
Wisteria, a growing and dynamic catalog, website and retail store of antiques and decorative items for the home and garden, is searching for energetic, professional, and dedicated Interns for the following departments: Merchandising, Product Design and Development, Finance, Visual Merchandising, or an exceptional entrepreneurial business mind for possible internship with our Leadership. The successful candidate will possess strong organizational, communication skills, and a creative spirit. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please send your resume to PGlickman@wisteria.com.