WISTERIA & Dwell with Dignity
Dwell with Dignity’s mission is to help families escape poverty and homelessness through design; one household at a time. By bringing good design into the lives of those less fortunate, a path to positive self-esteem and self-sufficiency begins. Our philosophy is that changing a person’s environment changes their outlook on life. This begins a cycle of positivity: when we provide our families a place to be proud of and thrive in, we have set the stage for breaking the cycle of poverty and setting up future generations for success.
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS
- The Wisteria and Dwell with Dignity contest provides an opportunity to give back and grow your audience simultaneously.
- Entrants will create and submit mood boards using Wisteria’s eclectic inventory of furniture and home furnishings no later than 7 days prior to the announcement date.
- Our esteemed design jury will evaluate the submissions and make four selections throughout the year. The first selection will be announced May 1, 2017. Subsequent selection dates will be July 1, 2017, August 1, 2017 and November 1, 2017 (as stated in the Terms & Conditions).
- Winning entrant will be given the opportunity to collaborate with Wisteria on a product, which will subsequently be featured in an upcoming catalog, on the Wisteria website, and across all other social media platforms.
- 20% of all sales from the co-branded product will be donated to Dwell with Dignity.
MEET THE JUDGES
Paloma is an award-winning interior decorator and design blogger for La Dolce Vita, which was listed as one of “The 26 Best Design Blogs” by Domino.
Lisa is an award-winning editor and author, in addition to launching two magazines. She founded Veranda Magazine and co-founded Southern Accents.
Visionary interior designer, Pamela Pierce, launched MILIEU magazine, which honors the best of interior design. Her work has been published in Veranda, Western Interiors, Southern Accents and industry-relevant design books.
Giuliana Rancic is an entertainment journalist, New York Times best-selling author, television personality, as well as a fashion and beauty expert.
EUGENIA SANTIESTEBAN SOTO
Eugenia Santiesteban Soto is Better Homes and Gardens’s Senior Style Editor where she oversees trend and product pages. Eugenia has also worked with other prominent publications, such as Domino, Elle Decor, and Veranda.
Nathan Turner merged his passion for design, travel and food into his eponymous shop in LA. Nathan’s work has been featured in Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, Vogue, Veranda, Domino, Vogue Living, Town & Country, House Beautiful, Food & Wine and C magazine.