WISTERIA & Dwell with Dignity
Dwell with Dignity’s mission is to help families escape poverty and homelessness through design; one household at a time. By bringing good design into the lives of those less fortunate, a path to positive self-esteem and self-sufficiency begins. Our philosophy is that changing a person’s environment changes their outlook on life. This begins a cycle of positivity: when we provide our families a place to be proud of and thrive in, we have set the stage for breaking the cycle of poverty and setting up future generations for success.
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS
- The Wisteria and Dwell with Dignity contest provides an opportunity to give back and grow your audience simultaneously.
- Entrants will create and submit mood boards using Wisteria’s eclectic inventory of furniture and home furnishings no later than 7 days prior to the announcement date.
- Our esteemed design jury will evaluate the submissions and make four selections throughout the year. The first selection will be announced May 1, 2017. Subsequent selection dates will be July 1, 2017, August 1, 2017 and November 1, 2017 (as stated in the Terms & Conditions).
- Winning entrant will be given the opportunity to collaborate with Wisteria on a product, which will subsequently be featured in an upcoming catalog, on the Wisteria website, and across all other social media platforms.
- 20% of all sales from the co-branded product will be donated to Dwell with Dignity.