Creative Department Intern
- Experience in both print and digital production.
- Experience in brick and mortar, ecommerce, and print sales channels
- Exposure to photography studio
- Experience the integration of manufacturing/merchandising/copy/graphic design/photography/execution/delivery to customer - beginning to end
- Assist Creative Director and Graphic Artists
- Assist with Catalog production art
- Assist with Daily email production art
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Excel and Acrobat, with some PowerPoint experience
- Flexible to meet intern’s needs, but we would like to have a consistent schedule from week to week.
For example: Tues and Thurs noon - 5, and Wed all day
This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school if you have the opportunity to earn course credit.
If you are interested in joining us, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org