Product Design and Development Intern
- Product Life Cycle Management from concept, to creation, to catalog
- Defining a healthy assortment mix that is competitive and brand appropriate
- Working with overseas vendors to source and manufacture product
- Assisting with ad hoc design projects and administrative tasks within the department
- Gathering and Inputting Product Specifications into Oracle data system
- Manage samples in showroom and setup for focus groups
- Cataloging inspiration items
- Background in Design or Merchandising
- Flexible to meet intern’s needs, but we would like to have a consistent schedule from week to week.
For example: Tues and Thurs noon - 5, and Wed all day
This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school if you have the opportunity to earn course credit.
If you are interested in joining us, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com