Supply Chain Intern
Wisteria interns gain meaningful, real‐world experience in a fast-growing catalog and e-commerce company. As a Supply Chain Intern you will find the following learning opportunities during your time with us:
- Inbound Transportation Management ( International Import) B2B
- Outbound Transportation Management ( Domestic Fulfillment) B2C
- Supply Chain projects ( Reduce in transit Damages, Packaging Best Practices, Returns Analysis and Action Plan)
- Work in daily operations of above functions and learn all aspects
- Projects in each area of learning opportunities approx. 1 month each.
- Strong Problem Solver with ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to communicate among several departments to get the job done
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Office ( heavy excel)
- NetSuite knowledge a plus ( not required)
- Flexible to meet intern’s needs, but we would like to have a consistent schedule from week to week.
This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school if you have the opportunity to earn course credit.
If you are interested in joining us, please send cover letter and resume email@example.com